From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from I10 (disambiguation))
I10, I-10 or i10 is a two-letter abbreviation with multiple meanings, including:
- Hyundai i10, a city car produced by the Hyundai Motor Company
- Japanese submarine I-10, an Imperial Japanese Navy A1 type submarine of World War II, commissioned in 1941 and sunk by the U.S. Navy off Saipan on July 4, 1944
- Interstate 10 (I-10), the southernmost east–west, coast-to-coast interstate highway in the United States
- I10-index, an academic index invented by Google
- ICD-10, a classification system for medical diagnoses and procedures
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.