i1 Super Series
i1 Super Series (also known as Indian Racing League) is a proposed single-make, single-seater sports car racing series. The inaugural series was planned for 2012 but was subsequently delayed until the 2013 season. The races will be held at FIA approved motorsport circuits around Asia.
The i1 Super Series will consist of ten races at five circuits. Nine teams representing different Indian cities will compete in the inaugural season to be held in 2013. Each team will be represented by two drivers, at least one of whom must be a certified Indian driver. Teams will compete for a USD $1,000,000 prize.
Teams and drivers 
Teams enter the i1 Super Series by way of a franchise, held in the name of the city that they represent. Each franchise entitles a team to enter three drivers into the championship. Seven franchises have been established, with two yet to be set up in Goa and Ahmedabad.
Driver entries 
The i1 Super Series confirmed a driver roster during the series launch at Yas Marina in December 2011, though no drivers were assigned to individual teams. Instead, drivers were placed into a pool, with teams selecting their drivers ahead of each round in the championship.
Subsequent delays to a 2012 season to 2013 will see a new roster released at a later date.
Sports broadcaster Ten Sports has been named as the official broadcast partner of the i1 Super Series, and will broadcast live coverage of all the races.
- i1 Super Series - A new era in Indian Motorsport
- "Machdar Motorsports launches i1 Super Series". India Infoline. 2011-08-05. Retrieved 2011-08-31.
- "Motor racing league to start in Dec". i1 Super Series. 2012-02-03. Retrieved 2012-02-03.
- "Race Calendar". i1 Super Series. Retrieved 2011-08-31.
- "Formula One drivers sign up for India's i1 Super Series | FIA | Formula 1 news, live F1 | ESPN F1". En.espnf1.com. Retrieved 2011-12-21.