From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
See also: IACS (disambiguation)
IAC can mean:
- India Against Corruption
- Indian Anti Corruption Movement : 2011
- Indian Anti Corruption Movement : 2012
- Jan Lokpal Bill
- The Lokpal Bill, 2011
- Internal auditory canal or internal acoustic canal, an opening in the temporal bone of the skull which contains nerves running from the ear to the brain
- Interstate Athletic Conference, an all-boys high school sports league, is made of six private high schools in the Washington, DC area
- Interstate Aviation Committee
- International Astronautical Congress
- IAC/InterActiveCorp, an American company
- Inter-African Committee on Traditional Practices Affecting the Health of Women and Children which raises consciousness about female genital cutting and similar issues
- International Action Center, a leftist organization
- International Aerobatic Club, which governs aerobatics in the United States under the regulation of the Fédération Aéronautique Internationale
- Internet Advertising Awards Competition, created in 1999 by Web Marketing Association to recognize excellence in internet advertising.
- Instituto de Astrofísica de Canarias, an astrophysical research institute based in the Canary Islands, Spain
- Irish Air Corps, the Aviation wing of the Irish Defense Forces
- Industrial Assessment Center, a U.S. Department of Energy program which trains engineering students and provides free energy efficiency assessments to small manufacturers
- InterAcademy Council
- Vikrant-class aircraft carrier, also known as IAC or Indigenous Aircraft Carrier
- Idle Air Controller, a motor-driven valve which controls intake air to maintain idle RPM in internal combustion engines
- Immunoaffinity column, a column for preparation, separation or purification of biochemical mixtures
- Interactive Activation and Competition, a kind of neural network
- International access code, in telecommunications
- Interapplication Communications, the previous name of Mac OS X's Apple events
- Interpret As Command, a control character in the Telnet protocol
- Image of the Absolute Conic, an entity of interest in computer vision
- Imperfect authentic cadence, in music
- IAC (chemotherapy), a chemotherapy regimen consisting of Idarubicin x 3 days and Ara-C (cytarabine) x 7 days, a variant of classical "7+3" induction regimen for acute myelogenous leukemia.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IAC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.