From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IBD may stand for:
- Independent Bicycle Dealers, a small bicycle business
- Investment Banking Division, a department of an investment bank
- Investor's Business Daily, a national newspaper in the United States
In science and medicine:
- Identity by descent, a genetics term
- Inclusion Body Disease, a destructive virus occurring in boid snakes
- Infectious bursal disease, a poultry disease causing immunosuppression
- Inflammatory bowel disease, a group of inflammatory conditions of the large and small intestines
- Iodobenzene dichloride, a reagent used in organic chemistry
- Ion beam deposition
- Institute of Brewing and Distilling, an international organisation for brewing
- International Beer Day, an August 5 celebration
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IBD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.