From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IBM (International Business Machines) is a multinational computer, technology and IT consulting corporation based in Armonk, New York, United States.
IBM may also refer to:
- IBM (atoms), the creation of the initials "IBM" using individual atoms in 1990
- Inclusion body myositis, an inflammatory muscle disease
- Injection blow molding, a manufacturing process
- Interacting boson model, in nuclear physics
- International Brotherhood of Magicians
- itty bitty machine company, or "ibm", a small computer retail store in Evanston, Illinois, United States
- Izu-Bonin-Mariana Arc system, a plate tectonic convergent boundary in the Pacific Ocean
- IBM railway station, near Greenock, Scotland, United Kingdom
- ICBM, intercontinental ballistic missile
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.