IBM 2821 Control Unit
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The IBM 2540 card reader and card punch;
- The IBM 1403 models 2, 3, 7 and N1 line printer; and
- The IBM 1404 model 2 line printer and card reader.
Six models of the IBM 2821 Control Unit were available, as follows:
- Model 1 attached one IBM 2540 and one IBM 1403;
- Model 2 attached one IBM 1403;
- Model 3 attached two or three IBM 1403s;
- Model 4 attached one IBM 2540 and one IBM 1404, but only on IBM System/360 models 30, 40 and 50;
- Model 5 attached one IBM 2540 and two or three IBM 1403s; and
- Model 6 attached one IBM 2540.
IBM (November 1969), IBM 2821 Component Description, Eighth Edition, A24-3312-7.
IBM (October 1982), IBM 2821 Component Description, Tenth Edition, GA24-3312-9.
|This computer hardware article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|