IBM Tivoli Identity Manager
TIM provides centralized identity lifecycle management. It can automatically create, manage, and delete user access to various system resources such as files, servers, applications, and more based on job roles or requests.
IBM acquired Access360 in 2002 and rebranded their enRole product as TIM 4.4. All later versions of the product are built off this code base. TIM 4.5.1 was released in September 2003. TIM 4.6 was released in July 2005. TIM 5.0, was released in December 2007. TIM 5.1 was released in June 2009.
IBM changed the name of the product to IBM Security Identity Manager (ISIM) with the release of version 6 (ISIM 6) at the end of 2012.
- IBM updates Tivoli Identity Manager (TIM) - InternetNews:The Blog - Sean Kerner - InternetNews
- IBM Tivoli Identity Manager product home
- IBM Tivoli Identity Manager Express product home
- IBM Tivoli Access Manager
- Tivoli Security Performance Blog
|This security software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|