|Sandeep Parasrampuria (Managing Director)|
|Slogan||Your eyeball view, Our technology new|
iBall is a privately held Electronics company headquartered in Mumbai, India that imports computer peripherals, smartphones and tablets. iBall was launched in September 2001 and came in market with mouse. As of 2011[update], the company had 21 different product kinds.
It imports peripheral devices and hardware for personal computers, including keyboards, mice, CPU Cabinets and webcams. iBall also makes home and computer speakers, headphones, microphones, MP3 Players, SMPS, LCD Monitors, USB flash drives, tablets (Pen Drives) and barcode scanners.
In 2014, iball launched ‘Andi Uddaan’ for women, an SOS button on the back of the phone, which gives out a loud siren ring in case of danger and sends out a pre-defined message to five designated contacts. I ball computers are in high demand in India because of its cheaper price. 
- Lava Mobiles
- YU Televentures
- Celkon mobiles
- Spice digital
- HCL Technologies
- Bharti Airtel
- S. Ramdas (1 December 2011). "iBall will be a Rs 1,000 crore brand". CRN Magazine. Retrieved 11 August 2014.
- "9-Inch iBall Slide i9018 Android Jelly Bean Tablet Launched for ₹9,990". IBT. 14 August 2013. Retrieved 3 August 2014.
- "iBall Launches World’s First 35 Lumens Projector Phone 'Andi4a Projector', Available Online for ₹17,990". International Business Times. 2 September 2013. Retrieved 3 August 2014.
- Rajan, Nandagopal (Aug 2, 2014). "iBall Slide 3G 7803Q-900 tablet review: It's good, but would not use this as a phone". Financial Express. Retrieved 2014-08-11.
- "iBall Slide 3G 7345Q-800 Voice-Calling Tablet Available Online at Rs. 10,349". NDTV Gadgets. July 26, 2014. Retrieved 2014-08-11.
- "iBall launches RUST Bluetooth headset for Rs 2,199". The Indian Express. July 7, 2014. Retrieved 2014-08-11.
- "iBall aims to capture 5% of handset mart - Money - DNA". Dnaindia.com. Retrieved 2013-06-10.
- "iBall launches tablet @ Rs 13,995". The Times of India. 8 September 2011. Retrieved 3 August 2014.
- "iBall Launches ‘Andi Uddaan’". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 2014-08-11.
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|