|Broadcast area||Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
|First air date||21 May 1973|
|Owner||International College of the Cayman Islands|
ICCI-FM (101.1 FM) is a non-commercial radio station in the Cayman Islands in the British West Indies. The station is owned by the International College of the Cayman Islands and broadcasts from Newlands on Grand Cayman. It airs a College radio format blending music and news. ICCI-FM serves as a training workshop for broadcasting students of the college. Talk programming includes locally produced shows recorded in both English and Spanish.
ICCI-FM was the first radio station to broadcast from within the Cayman Islands and remains the oldest continuously broadcasting radio station in the Cayman Islands. As the first licensed radio station in the Cayman Islands it began broadcasting in May 1973. The station's latest license was issued on 11 December 2003.
- "ICCI FM hosts 31st anniversary fete". Cayman Net News. 2004-06-15.
- Jacobs, George (2007). "National Radio: Cayman Islands". World Radio TV Handbook 2007: The Directory of Global Broadcasting (Billboard Books). p. p. 153. ISBN 0-8230-5997-9.
- "FM Broadcasting Stations in the Cayman Islands". ICTA. Retrieved 2008-09-14.
- "Broadcasting". Cayman Islands Government. 2005-07-14. Retrieved 2008-09-14.
- "Broadcast License Register". ICTA. Retrieved 2008-09-14.
- "Licence to International College of the Cayman Islands" (PDF). ICTA. Retrieved 2008-09-14.
|This article about a radio station in North America is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Cayman Islands-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|