|International Career Development Center, Inc.|
|Motto||Change Your Life Today|
|Campus||2 Campuses, online campus|
|Federal School Code - FAFSA||033953|
|Colors||Burgundy and gold|
ICDC College is a private for-profit, post-secondary education career college. ICDC College has two Southern California campuses and an online campus.
The Huntington Park Branch Campus is now the ICDC College Main Campus. The South Bay Branch Campus and Los Angeles Main Campus (Hollywood) closed in 2013.
In 1999, ICDC received approval as an accredited institution by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). The ACCSC is a recognized accrediting agency by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Accounting Office Specialist (Certificate)
- Addiction Treatment Counseling (Certificate)
- Alcohol and Drug Counseling (Associate of Occupational Studies)
- Alcohol and Drug Counseling (Diploma)
- Business Management and Accounting (Associate of Occupational Studies)
- Computer Graphics / Web Design (Certificate)
- Computer Repair / Networking (Certificate)
- Computerized Accounting (Diploma)
- Dental Laboratory Specialist (Certificate)
- Dental Laboratory Technician (Diploma)
- Graphic / Web Development (Diploma)
- Healthcare Management (Associate of Occupational Studies)
- Homeland Security (Associate of Occupational Studies)
- Homeland Security and Investigation (Diploma)
- Investigative Specialist (Diploma)
- Medical Assistant (Diploma)
- Medical Clinical / Administrative Assistant (Certificate)
- Medical Office Management (Diploma)
- Medical Office Specialist (Certificate)
- Networking Technology (Diploma)
- Paralegal (Certificate)
- Physical Therapy Aide (Diploma)
- Security and Crime Prevention Specialist (Certificate)
Distance education (online college)
In August 2009, ICDC College launched its Online Campus, providing distance education. ICDC College was approved by ACCSC on February 2009 to provide online Associate of Occupational Studies Degrees. In September 2009, ICDC College Online Campus received further approvals from ACCSC to offer select diploma and certificate programs, in addition to its Associate of Occupational Studies Degrees. ICDC College’s Online Campus is located in Culver City, California.
On September 20, 2011, ICDC College launched its international division expanding global reach into Canada, Latin America, and Europe.
From 2011 - 2014, ICDC College has been named a Military Friendly School by GI Jobs Magazine.
On March 23, 2012, a former student filed a multi-million dollar class action lawsuit alleging the for-profit corporation engages in fraud and deceptive marketing. The complaint alleges that the "lawsuit arises out of the fraudulent and deceptive business practices of defendant International Career Development College, Inc." The complaint alleges that "This for-profit corporation has churned out graduates from the Homeland Security and Investigation Fast-Track Diploma program and/or Homeland Security Associate's Degree program, many of whom have little or no hope of working at the United States Homeland Security Department at any point in their careers or find similar employment," and that "This for-profit college has misled students into enrolling into its educational programs by adopting misleading/deceptive names for its educational programs, adopting a practice of misrepresenting its post-graduation employment statistics, and by making other misleading and false representations." Media coverage covering the lawsuit has been critical of ICDC. One show referred to ICDC's alleged unlawful business practices as "taking its scam to the lunatic fringe."
The class action case is titled Wilhelm v. International Career Development Career Center,Inc. pending in the Superior Court of California County of Los Angeles. Mr. Wilhelm is represented By Rosa Vigil-Gallenberg, a class action lawyer at Gallenberg PC in Los Angeles, California. On May 18, 2013 The Los Angeles Superior Court, honorable Anthony J. Mohr, refused ICDC's request to dismiss the case and decided that Wilhelm must first arbitrate his claims in a two-party arbitration and stayed the class claims in court pending the arbitration. 
- "Anna Berger, CPA - CEO/President of ICDC College - Nominated for the Annual Women Making a Difference Award (Owner/CEO of the Year) by The Los Angeles Business Journal". PRWeb.com. May 5, 2009. Retrieved 14 June 2012.
- Goldberg, Lesley (August 7, 2009). "A Diversified Education". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 18 June 2012.
- "ICDC College Main Campus". Retrieved 3 March 2014.
- "ACCSC". Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges. Retrieved 6 December 2013.
- "ICDC College Launches new Associate of Occupational Studies Degree Programs Online and on Campus". PRWeb.com. August 4, 2009. Retrieved 14 June 2012.
- "ICDC College Launches International Division and Expands Global Reach into Canada, Latin America and Europe". PRWeb.com. September 20, 2011. Retrieved 18 June 2012.
- "ICDC College". G.I. Jobs Military Friendly Schools. 2012. Retrieved 14 June 2012.
- Reynolds, Matt (March 27, 2013). "Class Calls 'Homeland Security' School a Scam". Courthouse News. Retrieved 9 December 2013.
- "For Profit Colleges Join Military Industrial Complex". TheAlyonaShow. April 2012. Retrieved 9 December 2013.
- "News". Gallenberglaw.com. Retrieved 9 December 2013.
- Wilhelm v. International Career Development Career Center,Inc. (Los Angeles Superior Court May 8, 2013). Text Case Number: BC481389
- The ACCSC Standard, December 2011