From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ICD may refer to:
- ICD, International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems
- Implantable cardioverter-defibrillator
- Impulse control disorder
- Intercostal drain
- Irritant contact dermatitis
- Isobaric counterdiffusion
- Doctor of Canon Law, also "JCD", from Latin (Iuris Canonici Doctor)
- Indian Creek Designs, manufacturer of paintball guns
- Information Control Division, a U.S. Army department in occupied Germany after World War II
- Short form of USAMRICD: the United States Army Medical Research Institute of Chemical Defense
- International Communes Desk, a contact body between the communes of the world - where the term "commune" covers the wide spectrum of intentional communities, kibbutzim and other types of communal living.
- In-circuit debugger, in electronic hardware design
- Interface Control Document, in system engineering and software engineering
- Installable Client device driver, in Microsoft Windows
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.