From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ICG may refer to
- ICG Communications
- Illinois Central Gulf Railroad
- Impedance cardiography, a hemorheology technique for detecting the properties of the blood flow in the thorax.
- Indian Coast Guard
- Icelandic Coast Guard
- Indocyanine green
- Institute of Cosmology and Gravitation, University of Portsmouth, England.
- Intelligence Collection Group, part of the United Kingdom's Defence Intelligence Staff.
- Intermediate Capital Group, a private equity and mezzanine capital firm based in London.
- International Children's Games, an International Olympic Committee-sanctioned sport event held every year.
- International Coal Group
- International Crisis Group, a non-profit organisation.
- Internet Capital Group
- Inversive congruential generator
- Intra-character gap (or inter-character gap) in American Morse code.
- Irish Continental Group, an Irish sea shipping firm.
- Independent Comics Group, an imprint of Eclipse Comics.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.