From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ici in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
ICI or Ici may mean:
- ICI Radio-Canada - Branding of Radio-Canada, the French language service of the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation beginning in 2013.
- ICI programming language, a computer programming language developed in 1992
- ICI (TV channel), full name International Channel/Canal International, Montreal ethnic / multicultural television channel, aka CFHD-DT
- Ici (magazine), an alternative French language weekly newspaper in Montreal, Canada. Now defunct.
ICI is also an abbreviation which may mean:
- Imperial Chemical Industries, former British chemicals company
- Indian Concrete Institute
- Industrial, commercial, and investment real estate, or simply, commercial real estate
- International Channel/Canal International, an ethnic television station in Montreal, Quebec, Canada known legally as CFHD-DT
- Institute for Competitive Intelligence, a German post-graduate training organization
- Institute of Cultural Inquiry, an international organization functioning as a think-tank for artists
- Instituto de Cooperación Iberoamericana
- Inter Carrier Interface, A transport protocol (IANA port 2200) for use with SMDS
- Interface Control Information, a header used for layers in the OSI model
- Internal Control Institute, a professional certification in internal control
- International Cocoa Initiative
- International Commerce Institute, a high school in Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- International Commission on Illumination; more commonly abbreviated CIE, following its French spelling
- Interactive Compilation Interface - transforms production compilers into research toolsets
- Internet Computer Integration Project
- Intracervical Insemination
- Investment Company Institute, an American investment company trade organization
- The Islamic Counterterrorism Institute (ICI)
- Istanbul Cooperation Initiative, an initiative launched during NATO's 2004 Istanbul Summit
- International Compact with Iraq
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.