|Industry||Talent and Literary Agencies|
|Founded||Century City, Los Angeles, California, USA (1975)|
|Headquarters||Century City, Los Angeles, California (USA)|
|Key people||Dan Baime, Lorrie Bartlett, Bonnie Bernstein, John Burnham, Ted Chervin, Harley Copen, Kevin Crotty, Kris Dahl, Dan Donahue, Carol Goll, Mark Gordon, Hildy Gottlieb, Sloan Harris, Patrick Herold, Paul Hook, Toni Howard, Chuck James, Jennifer Joel, Michael Kagan, Steve Levine, Richard Levy, Greg Lipstone, Doug MacLaren, Brian Mann, Esther Newberg, Janet Carol Norton, Dar Rollins, Adam Schweitzer, Mark Siegel, Chris Silbermann, Chris Smith, Amanda Urban, Chris von Goetz, Bart Walker, Joanne Wiles, Eddy Yablans, Lori York|
ICM Partners is a talent and literary agency with offices in Los Angeles, New York, and London. ICM Partners is a full-service agency representing creative and technical talent in the fields of motion pictures, television, music, publishing, live performance, branded entertainment and new media. Its corporate headquarters are in Constellation Place (formerly MGM Tower) in Century City, Los Angeles.
ICM Partners is one of the world's largest talent and literary agencies with offices in New York, Los Angeles, and London. The agency represents creative and technical talent in the fields of motion picture, television, books, music, live performance, branded entertainment, and new media. ICM was formed in 1975 through the merger of Creative Management Associates and International Famous Agency. In 2005, the company raised equity financing from Rizvi Traverse and institutional investors to fund strategic growth, and in 2006, ICM acquired the literary agency Broder Webb Chervin Silbermann. In 2012, the agency completed a management buyout and formed a partnership with the new name, ICM Partners.
ICM Partners' motion picture department represents film actors, actresses, directors and writers ranging from Hollywood’s best-known names to the next generation of emerging stars from around the globe. The agency’s acting clients include Academy Award winners Christoph Waltz, Jodie Foster, Christopher Plummer, Robert Duvall, Al Pacino, William Hurt, Susan Sarandon, and Christopher Walken, as well as Mickey Rourke, Frank Langella, Hailee Steinfeld, David Strathairn, Abigail Breslin, Laura Linney, Samuel L. Jackson, Megan Fox, Michael Cera, Zoe Saldana, Michelle Monaghan, Lesley Manville, Jacki Weaver, Seann William Scott, America Ferrera, Michael Stuhlbarg, Emmy Rossum, and Christina Ricci. Filmmakers ICM Partners represents include Woody Allen, Tom Hooper, and Roman Polanski, as well as David Mamet, Stephen Frears, Paul Verhoeven and Peter Weir. The department also features a division dedicated to key production professionals such as cinematographers, editors, 2nd unit directors, composers, production designers, costume designers and visual effects supervisors.
Independent and International Film
ICM Partners' International and Independent Group structures and arranges financing and packaging, and secures distribution for independent motion pictures. Recent motion pictures in which the agency has been involved in include Fox Searchlight's Crazy Heart, starring Jeff Bridges, Maggie Gyllenhaal, and Robert Duvall, and directed by Scott Cooper ; Richard Eyre’s The Other Man, starring Liam Neeson, Antonio Banderas and Laura Linney; Roman Polanski's The Ghost Writer, starring Pierce Brosnan, Ewan McGregor, Olivia Williams, and Kim Cattrall; James Toback's documentary Tyson, which was the official selection in Un Certain Regard at the 2008 Cannes Film Festival and won a specially named "Knockout" prize; Chris Rock's documentary Good Hair, which premiered at the 2009 Sundance Film Festival and won a special jury prize; and The Women, directed by Diane English and starring Meg Ryan, Annette Bening, Eva Mendes, Debra Messing, Jada Pinkett Smith, Candice Bergen, and Bette Midler.
ICM Partners' television department represents on-air and creative talent in all segments of the industry, including network, cable and first-run syndication. Acting clients include Emmy Award winners Ellen DeGeneres, Edie Falco, Marg Helgenberger, Alfre Woodard, and Alan Alda, and television's most recognizable talent, including Jon Hamm, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Tony Shalhoub, Calista Flockhart, Kevin Dillon, Dule Hill, Lauren Graham, Jeff Garlin, Cecily Strong, Jay Pharoah, Ian Somerhalder, Eric Mabius, Jada Pinkett Smith, Paul Wesley, Taye Diggs, and the four leads of the ABC hit series, Modern Family - Ty Burrell, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Ed O'Neill, and Eric Stonestreet.
ICM Partners represents several noted executive producers and other showrunners and has successfully packaged hit shows such as Grey’s Anatomy; Dancing with the Stars; Modern Family The Big Bang Theory; Criminal Minds; Undercover Boss; Cougar Town; House; Breaking Bad; Mike & Molly; The Simpsons; Two and a Half Men; Sons of Anarchy; Psych; The Ellen DeGeneres Show; America’s Next Top Model; Kitchen Nightmares; Last Comic Standing; Don't Forget the Lyrics; Friends; Army Wives; Cheers; Sex and the City; Frasier; Scrubs; and The X-Files.
ICM Partners represents recipients of the Nobel Prize, Pulitzer Prize, National Book Award and many other prestigious literary honors. Among the agency’s clients are Patricia Cornwell, Thomas L. Friedman, Anna Quindlen, E.L. Doctorow, Walter Isaacson, Carl Hiaasen,  Tom Bissell, Anthony Swofford, Candace Bushnell, John Feinstein, Mary Higgins Clark, Carol Higgins Clark, and Steve Martin. In addition, the agency represents the estates of Theodor Geisel (Dr. Seuss), Arthur Miller, E.B. White, and Tennessee Williams, among others. The agency routinely represents more than 100 titles on the New York Times Best Seller list annually.
Music & Comedy
ICM Partners' concert and live appearances department represents artists in all musical genres, including pop, rock, R&B, hip-hop, adult contemporary and country, as well as comedians and lecturers. The agency arranges engagements and tours in venues around the world for a wide range of acts.
ICM Partners’ global branded entertainment division’s services range from celebrity endorsements, product placement and music tour sponsorships to brand integration, such as the creation and packaging of original branded films and television shows. The agency's celebrity endorsements department services all ICM Partners film and television talent for on-camera, print and voiceover commercial work as well as for paid media campaigns in the U.S. and overseas .
ICM Community Partners Foundation
ICM Partners re-launched its philanthropic arm in 2013 with the ICM Community Partners Foundation. The foundation provides guidance, manpower and financial resources to arts and social services organizations that enrich the lives of young people living in Los Angeles, New York City and Washington, D.C. In addition, the Foundation creates volunteer opportunities to encourage community service by employees at all levels of the agency.
- http://www.deadline.com/2013/10/icm-partners-promotes-11-to-partner-status/#more-616460, ICM promotes 11 To Partner Status, by Deadline Team, October 21, 2013
- Nash, James. "Lights, camera, Katrina: rebuilding of Louisiana will affect production in L.A." Los Angeles Business Journal at AllBusiness. Retrieved on February 5, 2012. "[...] ICM Partners, the Los Angeles-based talent and literary agency."
- Vincent, Roger. "Energy cells help power Century City skyscraper." Los Angeles Times. February 5, 2012. Retrieved on February 5, 2012.
- Finke, Nikki (2009-09-14). "Christoph Waltz Is Villain In ‘Green Hornet’ –". Deadline.com. Retrieved 2010-08-24.
- hollywoodreporter.com Jodie Foster, Mel Gibson circle 'Beaver'
- hollywoodreporter.com Duvall's trail leads to ICM
- By (2009-08-06). "Pacino returns to ICM fold - Entertainment News, Business News, Media". Variety. Retrieved 2010-08-24.
- Breznican, Anthony (2009-02-20). "How Mickey Rourke's agent wrestled his comeback". Usatoday.Com. Retrieved 2010-08-24.
- hollywoodreporter.com HBO's Grandin gets Ormond, Strathairn, O'Hara
- hollywoodreporter.com Talent agencies and booming youth business
- hollywoodreporter.com Tripplehorn up for 'Morning'
- hollywoodreporter.com Just call him captain Marvel
- hollywoodreporter.com Youthful infusion on the way to ICM
- Finke, Nikki (2010-02-08). "Paradigm’s Andrew Rogers Joins ICM –". Deadline.com. Retrieved 2010-08-24.
- hollywoodreporter.com Bonnie Bernstein moves to ICM
- Finke, Nikki (2010-03-10). "Seann William Scott Exits CAA For ICM –". Deadline.com. Retrieved 2010-08-24.
- Wloszczyna, Susan (2009-10-11). "Michael Stuhlbarg: Coen brothers get their 'Serious Man'". Usatoday.Com. Retrieved 2010-08-24.
- By (2009-03-30). "ICM signs Emmy Rossum - Entertainment News, Film News, Media". Variety. Retrieved 2010-08-24.
- By (2002-03-25). "Mamet makes tracks for ICM on pic side - Entertainment News, Business News, Media". Variety. Retrieved 2010-08-24.
- hollywoodreporter.com Fox Searchlight Picks Up 'Crazy Heart'
- hollywoodreporter.com Image Picks Up ‘Other Man’ Rights
- By (2009-01-21). "Pair join Roman Polanski's 'Ghost' - Entertainment News, Film News, Media". Variety. Retrieved 2010-08-24.
- "Toback will direct new Tyson documentary". TysonTalk. 2007-05-15. Retrieved 2010-08-24.
- By (2007-05-30). "'Women' finally ready for makeover - Entertainment News, Film News, Media". Variety. Retrieved 2010-08-24.
- Adalian, Josef. "A Worldly View of Things : In Depth : TVWeek - Television Industry news, TV ratings, analysis, celebrity event photos". TVWeek. Retrieved 2010-08-24.
- hollywoodreporter.com It's not nice to fool with this character
- hollywoodreporter.com Showtime orders pilot starring Falco
- hollywoodreporter.com Helgenberger feels motherly love
- http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/news/e3i58f212ecd789542608c336fd1efebdc5. Missing or empty
- hollywoodreporter.com Alfre Woodard joins 'Enemy'
- By (1998-10-29). "Tenpercenteries - Entertainment News, Business News, Media". Variety. Retrieved 2010-08-24.
- hollywoodreporter.com Hamm probes space visitor in 'Stood Still'
- By (2004-04-15). "'Ally's' Calista flocking to ICM - Entertainment News, Exclusives, Media". Variety. Retrieved 2010-08-24.
- hollywoodreporter.com Hey dog: Dillon checks in for DW
- By (2004-09-30). "Dule Hill - Entertainment News, Tenpercenteries, Media". Variety. Retrieved 2010-08-24.
- By (2006-11-05). "Graham cracks deal - Entertainment News, Exclusives, Media". Variety. Retrieved 2010-08-24.
- Rose, Lacey (February 19, 2014). "Seth Meyers on 'Late Night' Jitters, Lorne Michaels' Advice and Leaving His Dream Job". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved February 22, 2014.
- By (2004-06-24). "Jada Pinkett Smith - Entertainment News, Tenpercenteries, Media". Variety. Retrieved 2010-08-24.
- By (2009-09-23). "ICM's Bartlett boosts young talent - Entertainment News, Women's Impact Report '09, Media". Variety. Retrieved 2010-08-24.
- hollywoodreporter.com Diggs, Briem are 'Dead' on
- By (2009-11-06). "A 'Modern' miracle for sitcoms - Entertainment News, Weekly, Media". Variety. Retrieved 2010-08-24.
- By (2009-04-21). "Angelina Jolie teams with Fox 2000 - Entertainment News, Film News, Media". Variety. Retrieved 2010-08-24.
- "Toni Morrison - Biography". Nobelprize.org. Retrieved 2010-08-24.
- "John Feinstein - Authors". Random House. Retrieved 2010-08-24.
- ""Acknowledgments." Dashing Through the Snow, (2008) New York: First Pocket Books."
- "VQR » A Portrait of Arthur Miller". Vqronline.org. Retrieved 2010-08-24.
- By (2008-09-08). "ICM expands rock roster - Entertainment News, Tenpercenteries, Media". Variety. Retrieved 2010-08-24.
- "R&B/Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop Briefs: Beyonce, Freddie Hubbard, Will Downing". Billboard.biz. Retrieved 2010-08-24.
- "ICM Names Branded Entertainment Chief". Adweek.com. 2008-05-08. Retrieved 2010-08-24.
- Garfield, Bob (2005-09-27). "Taking Cadillac from Stodgy to Sexy: Kate Walsh - Advertising Age - Ad Review". Adage.com. Retrieved 2010-08-24.