IDI Billing Solutions
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (April 2014)|
|Headquarters||Victor, New York, United States|
|Products||Telecommunications Billing Software|
IDI Billing Solutions, formerly Info Directions Inc., is a company based in Victor, New York, United States that provides billing, Business Support Systems (BSS), Operations Support Systems (OSS), and Point of Sale (POS) software solutions for the telecommunication industry. The company has a number of clients in North America, some of which include GreatCall (Makers of Jitterbug), inContact, AT&T, Mitel, Appalachian Wireless, Nex-Tech Wireless and i wireless. The company offers SaaS billing services for the telecom industry.
Info Directions was established in 1996 as an Independent Software Vendor (ISV) as a result of the Telecommunications Act of 1996. President Don Culeton began the company by focusing on the CLEC market. By 1999 Info Directions had become a Microsoft Certified Partner and was the first to develop a BSS/OSS on the Microsoft .Net platform with its flagship product CostGuard.
The company’s growth strategy focused on expanding its solution to fit the need of mobile and MVNO industry. With the development of its Microsoft .Net solution and the acquisition Lexys Technologies, a Point of Sale provider in Boston Massachusetts, the company began to serve Tier 2 wireless carriers.
In November 2011 Info Directions, Inc. became IDI Billing Solutions. It currently serves over 100 wireline, mobile, and convergent carriers in North America and has been the recipient of numerous industry awards including the Inc. 5000 for four consecutive years, Billing & OSS World Excellence Awards, and Rochester’s Top 100 for the seventh time in 2014. IDI was also ranked as one of the top 20 mid-sized “Best companies to work for in New York” for 2009 by the New York State Society for Human Resource Management.
- "i wireless Launches Info Directions’ CostGuard OSS/BSS". Business Wire. October 12, 2010. Retrieved 15 October 2010.
- "McGraw Communications Chooses Info Directions OSS BSS Solution". OSS News Review. December 14, 2006. Retrieved 15 December 2009.
- "Billing & OSS World 2004 Excellence Awards Recipients". Billing & OSS World. June 6, 2004. Retrieved 15 December 2009.
- "Company Overview of IDI Billing Solutions". Bloomberg. Retrieved 8 May 2013.
- "Brief Profiles of 2001 Inc 500 Companies". Inc. November 15, 2001. Retrieved 14 December 2009.
- "Info Directions". Inc. 500 - 5000. 2009. Retrieved 14 December 2009.
- "2010 RANKING: #2817 Info Directions". Inc. August 24, 2010. Retrieved 15 October 2010.
- "Announcing the Winners for the 2007 Billing World & OSS Today Excellence Awards". Billing World & OSS World. May 1, 2007. Retrieved 15 October 2010.
- "Rochester Top 100 for 2011". Rochester Business Alliance. Retrieved 21 November 2011.
- "Rochester Top 100 for 2014". Rochester Business Alliance. Retrieved 16 December 2014.
- "New York State Society for Human Resource Management Announces 2nd Annual "Best Companies to Work for in New York 2009" Award Winners". New York State Society for Human Resource Management. April 27, 2009. Retrieved 14 December 2009.
- "Small/Medium Company Category (15-249 Employees)". 2009 "Best Companies to Work for in New York". Retrieved 14 December 2009.