From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IDP may refer to:
- Identity Provider (IdP), the source for validating user identity in a federated identity system.
- IDP Education, an educational organization based in Australia
- The IDP Framework: a knowledge base system for Imperative Declarative Programming
- Independence (Amtrak station) code for Independence, Missouri, United States
- Individual Development Plan
- Individual defensive players, a Fantasy Football format
- Initial Detection Point (telephony)
- Insurance Data Processing
- Interac Direct Payment
- Intern Development Program
- Internal DisplayPort (iDP)
- Internally displaced person
- International Dialing Prefix
- International Driving Permit
- International Dunhuang Project
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems
- Internet Datagram Protocol, a network layer protocol used in Xerox Network Systems
- Islamic Democratic Party (Maldives)
- Islamic Democratic Party (Rwanda)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.