From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up IDT in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
IDT may refer to:
- Interdigital transducer, or interdigitated transducer, a sensor and transmitter for a surface acoustic wave
- Interrupt descriptor table, a memory structure of x86 microprocessors
- Insulation-displacement technology, or insulation-displacement termination, an electrical connector
- IDT Corporation, a long-distance telephone carrier
- Integrated Device Technology, a semiconductor manufacturer
- Integrated DNA Technologies, a U.S. supplier of custom nucleic acids
- International Display Technology, a joint-venture of IBM and the Taiwanese Chi Mei group
- Israel Daylight Time
- It Dies Today, a metalcore band from Buffalo, New York
- Inactive Duty Training, U.S. military duty, for example in the Inactive National Guard
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.