From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Idu or IDU can refer to:
- International Democrat Union
- Idu, Iran, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- Idu script, archaic writing system that represents the Korean language using hanja
- Idu Mishmi, a subgroup of the Lhoba and Mismi peoples
- Idu Mishmi language, the language of the Idu Mishmi people
- Hongcheon Idu FC, South Korean football club
- International Dance Union
- Injecting drug user
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IDU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.