Fourth and Madison Building
|Fourth and Madison Building|
|Former names||IDX Tower|
|Location||925 Fourth Avenue
|Roof||156.06 m (512.0 ft)|
|Floor count||Above ground: 40
Below ground: 2
|Floor area||845,000 sq ft (78,500 m2)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Zimmer Gunsul Frasca Partnership
|Developer||Hines Interests Limited Partnership|
|Structural engineer||Magnusson Klemencic Associates|
|Main contractor||PCL Construction|
The Fourth and Madison Building (formerly the IDX Tower) is a 40-story skyscraper in downtown Seattle, Washington. The building is located at 925 Fourth Avenue, at the intersection with Madison Street. Upon its completion in 2002, the late-modernist highrise was Seattle's first building to exceed 500 ft (150 m) in over a decade.
- Fourth and Madison Building at CTBUH Skyscraper Database
- Fourth and Madison Building at Emporis
- Fourth and Madison Building at SkyscraperPage
- Fourth and Madison Building at Structurae
- "Hines Corp. press release". 2002-12-04. Retrieved 2007-07-31.
- "Press release: Fourteen North American Commercial Properties Win The Office Building of the Year (TOBY) and Earth Awards". BOMA. 2007-08-01. Archived from the original on 2010-12-22. Retrieved 2009-11-26.
- "Privately Owned Public Open Spaces (POPOS)". Seattle City Council. Retrieved 2012-09-25.