From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Private limited company|
|Founded||May 2000 in London|
|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
|Lee Foster Bowman (Founder and CEO)|
|Products||trading and investing|
- Financial Services Authority, United Kingdom
- Sunday Times, May 14, 2000, "Price War to slash cost of buying stocks"
- TheStreet.co.uk, May 16, 2000, "iDealing Cuts Cost of Dealing"
- Financial Times, May 20/21, "Share Trading: iDealing launch puts squeeze on fees"
- Financial Times, May 17, 2000, "Broker's £10 trading fee could start price war"