iDevice in its widest sense, is an unofficial general term that can refer to any mobile electronic devices marketed by Apple Inc. that start with "i", such as the iPod (including the iPod Touch), iPhone, and iPad, or more specifically any of their devices (sometimes then referred to as iOS devices) that use the iOS operating system, this usually means the portable devices (the iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPad), but can also include the non-portable Apple TV device (only the 2nd or 3rd generation, which use a version of iOS).
See also 
- Foresman, Chris (August 5, 2010). "Why the latest iDevice rumors don't add up". Ars Technica. Retrieved August 13, 2010.
- Freeman, Dave (June 12, 2010). "Protect your iDevice from theft. Sorta". CrunchGear. TechCrunch. Retrieved August 13, 2010.
- Schramm, Mike (September 7, 2010). "iPod touch makes up 38% of iDevices shipped". TUAW. Retrieved March 16, 2011.
- Apple Inc., Apple press release library, Retrieved September 19, 2007.
- Mactracker (mactracker.ca), Apple Inc. model database, version as of 26 July 2007.
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.