iDevice is an unofficial term that can refer to any mobile electronic devices marketed by Apple Inc. whose name start with "i", such as the iPod (including the iPod Touch), iPhone, and iPad. More generally, the term can apply to any devices (sometimes then referred to as iOS devices) that use the iOS operating system (including later versions of the non-portable Apple TV device).
- Foresman, Chris (August 5, 2010). "Why the latest iDevice rumors don't add up". Ars Technica. Retrieved August 13, 2010.
- Freeman, Dave (June 12, 2010). "Protect your iDevice from theft. Sorta". CrunchGear. TechCrunch. Retrieved August 13, 2010.
- Schramm, Mike (September 7, 2010). "iPod touch makes up 38% of iDevices shipped". TUAW. Retrieved March 16, 2011.
- Apple Inc., Apple press release library, Retrieved September 19, 2007.
- Mactracker (mactracker.ca), Apple Inc. model database, version as of 26 July 2007.
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.