From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IEC may refer to:
|Look up iec in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- International Electrotechnical Commission, an international standards organisation dealing with electrical, electronic and related technologies.
- Independent Electoral Commission (disambiguation)
- Independent Electrical Contractors, a U.S. national trade association.
- Institut d'Estudis Catalans (English: Institute of Catalan Studies), a Catalan academic institution.
- Institutional Ethics Committee, an ethical committee in clinical trials also known as Institutional Review Board (IRB) or Ethical Review Board (ERB).
- International Engineering Consortium, a nonprofit organisation in the United States.
- The International Executive Committee of the Communist International.
- Interstate Economic Committee, a committee of the Soviet Government following the 1991 August Coup.
- Itumbiara Esporte Clube, a Brazilian football club.
- International Egg Commission
- Inertial electrostatic confinement (in fusion energy)
- Interactive evolutionary computation
- Ion Exchange Chromatography
- Intraepidermal carcinoma, such as Bowen's disease
- Interexchange carrier, a legal and regulatory term for a telecommunications company, commonly called a long-distance telephone company
- International Engineering Public Company Limited, a Thai company
- Israel Electric Corporation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.