From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with IUD.
|Look up IED in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
IED may refer to:
- Improvised explosive device, an explosive device often used in unconventional warfare
- Instantaneous electrical detonator, used to trigger an explosive device
- Intelligent electronic device, in the electric power industry
- Indogermanisches etymologisches Wörterbuch (Indo-European Etymological Dictionary), by Julius Pokorny
- Interlingua–English Dictionary, the first major presentation of Interlingua to the public
- Infliction of Emotional Distress, a tort cause of action, falling under intentional torts
- Industrial Emissions Directive, a European Union directive
- Inter-ictal Epileptiform Discharge, a characteristic of epileptic seizures
- Intermittent explosive disorder, a mental health disorder
- Intestinal epithelial dysplasia, another name for congenital tufting enteropathy
- Information Engineering Directorate, now the Information Technology Directorate of the United Kingdom government Department of Trade and Industry
- Institute of Economic Development, the professional body for economic development practitioners
- Institute for Educational Development, at the Aga Khan University
- Institution of Engineering Designers, a UK Engineering Council ECUK registered professional society
- International Endowment for Democracy, a U.S. non-profit organization
- Istituto Europeo di Design, the European Institute of Design
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IED.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.