IEEE Components, Packaging, and Manufacturing Technologies Award
The IEEE Components, Packaging, and Manufacturing Technologies Award is a Technical Field Award established by the IEEE Board of Directors in 2002. It is awarded for meritorious contribution to the advancement of components, electronic packaging or manufacturing technologies.
The award may be presented to an individual or a team of up to three recipients.
Recipients of this award receive a bronze medal, certificate and an honorarium.
Recipients of the award for each year include:
- C. P. Wong, Regent's Professor, Georgia Inst. Technology]
- Harman Receives IEEE Award for Wire Bonding Improvements, ElectroIQ, May 13, 2009.
- IEEE Components, Packaging & Manufacturing Technology Award 2010, Fraunhofer IZM, July 2009.
- Herbert Reichl awarded IEEE CPMT field award for 2010, ElectroIQ, June 10, 2010.
- Rao Tummala to Receive IEEE CPMT Award, Georgia Inst. Technology, July 23, 2010.
- Rao R. Tummala, Microelectronics Packaging Trailblazer, to Receive 2011 IEEE Components Packaging and Manufacturing Technology Award, TMCnet.com, May 19, 2011.
|This award-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|