IEEE Control Systems Society
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The IEEE Control Systems Society Logo
The history of the IEEE Control Systems Society goes back to one of the merged societies forming the IEEE: the Institute of Radio Engineers (IRE) organised the first meeting of the IRE Professional Group on Automatic Control on October 19, 1954.
- IEEE Control Systems Magazine, Dennis Bernstein, editor-in-chief
- IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, Panos J. Antsaklis, editor-in-chief
- IEEE Transactions on Control Systems and Technology, Thomas Parisini, editor-in-chief
- E-letter on Systems, Control, and Signal Processing, Magnus B. Egerstedt, editor
CSS co-sponsored conferences
- 48th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, December 16–18, 2009, Shanghai, China
- 2009 IEEE Multiconference on Systems and Control, July 8–10, 2009, Saint Petersburg, Russia
- 2009 American Control Conference, June 10–12, 2009, St. Louis, MO, USA
- "IEEE Global History Network - IEEE Control Systems Society History". IEEE. Retrieved December 28, 2010.