From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IEP can refer to:
- Science and technology
- Immunoelectrophoresis, electrophoresis based separation methods for proteins
- Integrated Electric Propulsion, a type of marine propulsion
- Isoelectric point, the pH point at which an entity has no net charge
- Education and research
- Individualized Education Program, an education plan for a disabled child (USA)
- Institut d'études politiques, a group of French university faculties concentrating mainly but not exclusively on political science
- Institute for Economics and Peace, a global non-profit research organization
- Institute for Political Studies - Catholic University of Portugal, a Portuguese research institute mainly dedicated to political science
- Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Intercity Express Programme, early 21st-century procurement programme for high-speed trains for the UK
- Irish pound, the ISO 4217 code for the former currency of Ireland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IEP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.