From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IFC may refer to:
Names of companies and organizations
- InterFaith Conference of Metropolitan Washington
- Interfraternity Council (IFC or NIC)
- International Filing Company
- International Finance Corporation, a member of the World Bank Group
- International Freedom Center, a proposed museum for the World Trade Center site in New York City
- Iowa Film Critics, an organization of film reviewers.
- Iraqi Freedom Congress, an Iraqi organisation
- Irish Film Centre, former name of the Irish Film Institute
Names of buildings
- International Finance Centre, (IFC) an integrated commercial building complex in Hong Kong
- Shanghai IFC, a building complex in Shanghai
- International Financial Center Seoul, (IFC Seoul) an integrated commercial building complex in Seoul
In technology and communication
- Industry Foundation Classes, an object-based file format (IFC)
- Initial Filter Criteria, similar to triggers in mobile networks
- Integer factorization cryptography
- Integrated fluidic circuit
- Intel Fortran Compiler
- Intelligent Flight Control (IFC or IFCS)
- International Fixed Calendar, a calendar proposal
- Internet Foundation Classes, a now defunct graphics library for Java
- Ilkeston F.C.
- International Federation of Cheerleading
- International Football Cup, the original name for the UEFA Intertoto Cup
- IFC (U.S. TV channel), an American cable TV channel formerly known as the Independent Film Channel
- IFC (Canadian TV channel), a Canadian cable TV channel
- IFC Films, an American film distributor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.