From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IFF, Iff or iff may refer to:
- Identification friend or foe, an electronic radio-based identification system using transponders
- Interchange File Format, a computer file format introduced in 1985 and later extended into many others
- IFF (software), a series of compositing and visual effects applications (Inferno, Flame and Flint) made by Autodesk Media and Entertainment
- if and only if, a mathematical and logical connector indicating that either both statements are true or both are false
- Image Fest Friday, on Reddit, in several sub-groups this is used to indicate a preference for posting photos on Friday
- Industrial Franchise Fee, industrial form of the traditional franchise fee allowing a person or a company to run a business under the umbrella of the franchise owner.
- Iff card, a smart card used on bus services in Cardiff, Wales
- Institute For Figuring, an organization that promotes the public understanding of the poetic and aesthetic dimensions of science, mathematics and the technical arts
- International Fencing Federation, the English name of the international governing body for fencing, the Fédération Internationale d'Escrime
- International Floorball Federation, the global governing body for the sport of floorball
- International Flavors and Fragrances, a company producing flavors and fragrances
- International Freedom Foundation
- International Film Festival
- International Finance Facility
- International Freight Forwarder, an individual or company that books or otherwise arranges space for shipments between countries via common carriers
- Irish Fencing Federation, the governing body for fencing in Ireland
- Fakultät für Interdisziplinäre Forschung und Fortbildung (IFF), Interdisciplinary Faculty of the Austrian University of Klagenfurt
- Identification Friendly Forces, a patch worn by soldiers, sometimes shown/not shown to I.D. soldiers in combat when using nightscopes.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.