IHS may refer to:
- A common Christogram based on the first three letters of "Jesus" in Greek (Ίησους, in Greek capitals ΙΗΣΟΥΣ, or ΙΗϹΟΥϹ using lunate sigmas, semi-Latinized IHSOVS).
- Early Christians, persecuted in the Roman Empire, used the fish as their secret symbol to recognise another member of the Faithful. It is still used to-day and referred to the Fisherman but had a second significance:
The Greek word for "fish" was "Ichthus". I: Iesus, Ch: Christus, Th: Theou (God , possessive), U: Uios pronounced with a "h" (son), S: Soter (redeemer or saviour). Thus "Fish" also stood for Jesus Christus Son of God the Saviour, abbreviated: IHS (Jesus the Son the Saviour).
- Abbreviation for the In hoc signo vinces legend.
- IBM HTTP Server
- Ice Hockey Superleague
- IHS Press, a Catholic publishing house based in Virginia
- IHS Inc., business information and analytics software across capital-intensive industries
- Illinois Humane Society
- Indian Health Service, a division of the United States Department of Health and Human Services
- Indiana Historical Society
- Integrated heat spreader, a copper covering on top of some computer processors
- Institute for Humane Studies
- the British Integrated Household Survey
- International Headache Society
- Institute for Humanist Studies
- Interstate Highway System
- International Horn Society
- IHS, the health care division of Dictaphone
- Intensity, hue, saturation; a synonym for the HSL color space
- Ipswich Historical Society
- Ironclads: High Seas, a steam-ship period tactical naval simulator
- Integrated haplotype score, a statistic used to detect the effects of natural selection operating on human or other genomes.
High schools 
- Independence High School (disambiguation) – multiple schools
- International High School (disambiguation) – multiple schools
- Irvington High School (disambiguation) – multiple schools
- Ithaca High School (disambiguation) – multiple schools
- Immaculate High School - Danbury, Connecticut, US
- Indian High School - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Inglemoor High School – Kenmore, Washington, US
- Interboro High School – Prospect Park, Pennsylvania, US
- Interlachen High School – Interlachen, Florida, US
- Interlake High School – Bellevue, Washington, US
- Inverkeithing High School – Inverkeithing, Fife, Scotland
- Irondale High School – New Brighton, Minnesota, US
- Irondequoit High School - Irondequoit, New York, US
- Ironton High School – Ironton, Ohio, US
- Ironwood High School – Glendale, Arizona, US
- Irvine High School – Irvine, California, US
- Isabella High School - Maplesville, Alabama, US
- Issaquah High School – Issaquah, Washington, US
- Island High School – Alameda, California, US
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.