From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IID may refer to:
- Ignition interlock device
- Independent and identically distributed random variables
- Interaural intensity difference
- Internal Investigations Division (in law enforcement)
- IRIX Interactive Desktop
- Iterative and Incremental Development
- Infinite Improbability Drive
- A COM Interface ID
- Current public name of Internet Identity
- Invoke Image Display an Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise (IHE) Integration Profile
- Imperial Irrigation District
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IID.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.