From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IJ may refer to:
- Ij, Iran, a city in Fars Province, Iran
- Ij, Semnan, a village in Semnan Province, Iran
- Ij, Zanjan, a village in Zanjan Province, Iran
- Ij, alternate name of Ich, Zanjan, a village in Zanjan Province, Iran
- IJ (Amsterdam), a body of water near Amsterdam, Netherlands
- İj River or Izh River, a river in Udmurtia and Tatarstan, Russian Federation
In other uses:
- IJ (digraph)
- Haplogroup IJ (Y-DNA)
- Congregation of the Holy Infant Jesus
- Institute for Justice, a United States non-profit libertarian public interest law firm
- Great Wall Airlines' IATA code
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.