18th Independent Mixed Brigade (Imperial Japanese Army)
The Imperial Japanese Army 18th Independent Mixed Brigade was formed November 7, 1939 in China. It was assigned to the 11th Army. The unit was engaged in the Central Hupei Operation during the Second Sino-Japanese War (1937 to 1935).
The 18th Independent Mixed Brigade consisted of the following units.
- 92nd Independent infantry battalion
- 93rd Independent infantry battalion
- 94th Independent infantry battalion
- 95th Independent infantry battalion
- 96th independent infantry battalion
- artillery troops
- labor troops
- signal communication unit
- Lt. Gen Taka Kayashima 1939 - 1941
|This article about the military history of Japan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|