1st Cavalry Brigade (Imperial Japanese Army)
The 1st Cavalry Brigade of the Imperial Japanese Army originally formed November 3, 1901.
It was assigned to Kwantung Army in April 1933 as part of the IJA Cavalry Group. It was then assigned with the Cavalry Group to Northern China Area Army, June 1938. Again with the Group it was assigned to Mongolia Garrison Army on February 1939.
1st Cavalry Brigade
- 13th Cavalry Regiment
- 14th Cavalry Regiment
- Brigade Mounted Artillery Regiment
- Brigade Machinegun unit
- Brigade Anti tank artillery squadron
- Brigade Tank unit
- Independent Infantry Battalion (motorized)
- Independent Engineer Squadron (motorized)
- 1st Mounted Artillery Regiment
- 71st Cavalry Regiment
|This article about the military history of Japan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a specific military unit is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|