From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up iku in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Iku (行く?) is a Japanese word meaning "to go".
IKU may refer to:
- I.K.U., a 2001 Japanese erotic cyberpunk film
- IKU (Continental Shelf Institute), the former title of SINTEF Petroleum Research
Iku may refer to:
- Iku (singer), a Japanese singer
- 2828 Iku-Turso, an asteroid
- Finnish submarine Iku-Turso, a Finnish submarine
- Iku-Turso, a creature from Finnish mythology
- Iku, a fictional character in the Suikoden III video game, in the list of Suikoden III characters#Le Buque
- The Groovy Girls doll line, by Manhattan Toy, features a doll named Iku.
iku may refer to:
- Inuktitut language, ISO 639 code
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.