|Full name||Idrottsklubben Sävehof|
|Head coach||Henrik Signell|
IK Sävehof is a Swedish handball team located in Partille. Their home matches are played at the Partillebohallen which has a capacity of 2,000, for Champions League matches they use the Scandinavium where 8,525 people have entry. It has both, a men's and a women's club team.
The Men's team competes in the Elitserien and in the EHF Champions League. They won the championship four times, in 2004, 2005, 2010 and 2011. Their best international result was reaching the Semifinals in the 2003 EHF Challenge Cup. Their coach was Rustan Lundbäck until 2009/2010. Now it is Mikael Franzén.
The women's won the national championships eight times (2000, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013). They also compete in the EHF Women's Champions League.
- Squad for the 2014–15 season
- Head Coach: Henrik Signell
- Assistant Coach: Pär Jilsén
- Goalkeeping Coach: Jesper Andersson
- Physiotherapist: Elvir Rakovic
- Club Doctor: Kurt Andersson
- Club Doctor: Sabina Andersson
- "Sävehof IK – women's squad" (in Swedish). Sävehof IK official website. Retrieved 1 March 2014.