From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ILF may refer to:
- Ilford Airport, the IATA code for the airport in Canada
- Industry Liaison Forum of the International AIDS Society
- International Lacrosse Federation
- International Lifeboat Federation now the International Maritime Rescue Federation
- Ilya Ilf, a Russian writer.
- Interactive Literature Foundation, the predecessor to the Live Action Roleplayers Association
- Institute for Law and Finance, graduate law school of the Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- International Literacy Foundation, an international charity founded in 2010 with the aim of tackling illiteracy
- Institut Lean France, non-profit organization that aim to promote lean thinking, member of the LGN (Lean Global Network)
- International Limb Fittings, a recurve bow limb attachment system.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.