From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ils in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ils may refer to:
- Ils (producer), an electronic music producer and DJ
- Them (2006 film) (French: Ils), a French horror film
ILS may refer to:
Science and technology
- Instrument landing system, a precise navigation system for aircraft, used under instrument flight rules
- Integrated library system, an enterprise resource planning system for libraries
- Internet Locator Server, used for locating user's IP address in voice over IP
Business and military
- Insurance-linked securities
- ILS, ISO 4217 currency code for the Israeli new shekel, the currency of Israel
- Inscriptiones Latinae Selectae, a selection of Latin inscriptions
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.