From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from IMAC (disambiguation))
iMac is a line of Apple Macintosh computers.
IMAC or Imac may also refer to:
- Necmettin Imac (born 1987), Netherlands footballer
- Isochronous media access controller, a method of transferring data that must not be interrupted (telecommunications).
- Immobilized metal ion affinity chromatography, a technique to purify proteins
- International Miniature Aerobatic Club
- Install-Move-Add-Change, in IT Service Management
- Independent Medicare Advisory Council, intended to monitor health care in the United States
- I Marine Amphibious Corps
- International Movement of the Apostolate of Children
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IMAC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.