From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Imd or IMD can stand for:
As a word
- Imd, a family name
- Imd, a giantess in Norse mythology, one of the nine Mothers of Heimdall
As an acronym
Institution or location
- India Meteorological Department, the Indian governmental organisation that is responsible for meteorological observations
- Indian Medical Department, the name of the medical department of the Indian army in 19th-20th century
- Interactive Media Division, a division of the School of Cinematic Art, the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, USA
- International Institute for Management Development, a business school located in Lausanne, Switzerland
- International MTM Directorate, a federation of national MTM (methods-time measurement) Associations
- Internationales Musikinstitut Darmstadt, the organization responsible for the Darmstädter Ferienkurse
- Implantable medical device, a medical device designed for (or suitable for) implantation
- Indigo Magic Desktop, the default Desktop Environment for IRIX (a UNIX variant by Silicon Graphics), in versions 5.1-6.4......
- Insulation monitoring device, a protection device or circuit in electric systems
- Intermodulation distortion, the result of two (or more) signals of different frequencies being mixed together in a signal processing path, forming additional, unwanted signals
- Inter-metal dielectric (or inter-layer dielectric), the electrically insulating material between the layers of electrical conductors in an integrated circuit
- In-mould decoration, a special type of plastic molding
- Illinois Medical District, a special-use zoning district on the Near West Side of Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Index of Multiple Deprivation
- Institution for mental disease, another name for a psychiatric hospital
- Interchange Member Descriptors, the first six digits of Bank's card number.
- Interdisciplinary Medical Dosimetrist, a medical dosimetrist with advanced graduate medical and scientific training.
- International Management District in Greater Houston
- International Men's Day, an international event
- International Museum Day, is a celebration that is held each year on or about 18 May
- Invaders Must Die, an album by the electronic music group The Prodigy
- Insurance Mediation Directive, Directive issued by the European Commission to regulate distribution of insurance products and after-sale activities (see: http://ec.europa.eu/internal_market/insurance/consumer/mediation/index_en.htm#maincontentSec1)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.