|Institute of Management Sciences|
|Motto||Management Education with Public Spirit and Market Dynamism|
|Director||Dr. M. Mohsin Khan|
The Institute of Management Sciences (also known as IMSciences) is a degree granting institution located in Peshawar, Pakistan. A public, self-governing institution funded by the Government of Pakistan, the institute was founded in 1995 from elements of the University of Peshawar.
The institute has been granting degrees since 2005, including in the following fields:
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Planning and Policy Analysis
- Finance and Accounting
- Health Service and Hospital Management
- Local Government and Public Enterprises
- Applied Economics
- Social Sciences
- "Funding grants for research and development". IMSciences. Retrieved 18 August 2012.
- "IMSciences History". IMSciences. Retrieved December 1, 2011.
- "Faculties". IMSciences. Retrieved 18 August 2012.
- "HEC recognized Universities/Degree Awarding Institutes (DAIs) of Pakistan in Public & Private Sector as on September 2011". Pakistan: Higher Education Commission. September 2011. Retrieved 11 December 2011.
- "About the Institute". IMSciences. Retrieved December 1, 2011.
- "International links recognised". Southhampton Management School. May 9, 2011. Retrieved December 1, 2011.