From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IMU may refer to:
- Inertial measurement unit
- Initial markup
- Intensive Management Unit - a type of prison in the United States usually practicing solitary confinement
- Interactive Member Universal
- Interactive Marketing Unit
- International Mathematical Union
- International Medical University
- Interurban Multiple Units used by Citytrain
- Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan
- Israel Mathematical Union
- Italian Mathematical Union
- The Irish Medical Union - now renamed the Irish Medical Organisation.
- The Indiana Memorial Union on Indiana University Bloomington campus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.