|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (February 2009)|
|Headquarters||New York, USA|
|Key people||Amir Leitersdorf, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer
Iri Amirav, CMO and Co-Founder
|Slogan(s)||"iMedix is a new way to find and share health information"|
|Type of site||social networking|
iMedix is a health search engine and social network service that utilizes advanced proprietary algorithms to provide information in response to medical questions and concerns. iMedix is a U.S. cooperation and was founded in 2006 by Amir Leitersdorf and Iri Amirav. The company's R&D is based in Herzeliya, Israel.
Service and technology
- Trivedi, Mayank (October 2009). "A study of search engines for health sciences" (PDF). International Journal of Library and Information Science pp. October, 2009 1 (5): 69–73.
iMedix is a community powered health search engine, enabling people to easily find and share health information in order to make better health-related decision
- Dubner, Stephen (2007-12-14). "WebMD Meets Facebook (and Wikipedia): A Medical Revolution or a Nightmare?". New York Times.
- Mark Sullivan "100 Web Sites--The List by Category." PCWorld. Oct 2, 200
- iMedix in the news - a good starting place for third-party information about iMedix (and to expand this article)
- Information on Health 2.0 wiki
- iMedix on Techcrunch
|This technology article about a corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|