From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
INR or Inr may refer to:
- Indian rupee, the official currency of India (ISO 4217 currency code: INR)
Biology and medicine
- International normalized ratio, a laboratory test measure of blood coagulation, based on prothrombin time
- Interventional neuroradiology, a minimally invasive medical speciality
- Initiator element, a DNA sequence that is part of many promoters transcribed by RNA polymerase II
- Bureau of Intelligence and Research, an intelligence bureau in the U.S. State Department tasked with analyzing information
- Institute for Nuclear Research, a scientific research center of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Institute of National Remembrance, a Polish research institute
- Institut national belge de radiodiffusion, the former name (1930–1960) of the Belgian national broadcasting organization RTBF
- McKinley National Park Airport, McKinley Park, Alaska, United States (Federal Aviation Administration location identifier: INR)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title INR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.