From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The acronym "INS" can refer to:
- International Nuclear Services, a United Kingdom company
- International Network Services Inc., a network design & services company, now part of the BT Group BT Advise Professional Services.
- Immigration and Naturalization Service (former United States agency, now part of several agencies in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security)
- Ins, Switzerland, a municipality of Switzerland.
- Institut National de la Statistique, the name of statistics agencies in many Francophone countries
- Indian Naval Ship, formerly Her Majesty's Indian Ship (HMIS) prior to 1950.
- Israeli Naval Ship
- Irish Naval Service
Health & Medicine
- The insulin gene
- instrument, nutrition and sport
- I Not Stupid; a Singaporean movie released in 2002
- International Necronautical Society
- International Numbering System adopted by the Codex Alimentarius Commission
- Independent National Socialism, a derivative of Nazism
- Indian numbering system
- Israeli new shekel, the currency unit of Israel.
- Inspectah Deck, rapper and one of the founding members of Wu-Tang Clan.
- ins is a German contraction of in das ("into the")
- Ins, found in compound names such as PP2-InsP4, refers to a myo-inositol skeleton.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.