||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (August 2013)|
||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (May 2013)|
|Headquarters||San Francisco, Los Angeles, London, Victoria (British Columbia)|
|Parent||Isolation Network, Inc.|
INgrooves is a digital media distribution and technology company.
INgrooves handles music and video distribution services for hundreds of independent labels and thousands of artists, servicing over 600 digital and physical retail partners around the globe. Clients receive customized sales, marketing, promotional strategy, synch licensing and administrative support designed to maximize exposure.  The company is part of the Isolation Network, which has offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, London, and Victoria.
The company was founded in 2002 by Robb McDaniels (Founder & CEO), Matt Burns (Co-Founder & General Counsel) and Adam Hiles.
- INgrooves buys Fontana Distribution from Universal Music Group by Alex Pham (Los Angeles Times, 2 March 2012)
- Retail/Indie Briefs: INgrooves, eOne, Kemado, Rockwood, More by Reggie Ugwu (Billboard.biz, 28 January 2013)
- INgrooves: Proof You Can Make Money On Music, Even If You're Not Apple by Zack O'Malley Greenberg (Forbes Magazine, 7 May 2012)
- Robb McDaniels of INgrooves dishes on the state of digital music by Alex Pham (Los Angeles Times, 8 May 2012)
- INgrooves to Purchase Fontana by Ed Christman (Billboard.biz, 2 March 2012)
- INgrooves Fontana launches Artist Services division by Tom Pakinkis (MusicWeek, 19 November 2012)
- New York duo offers song to inspire, aid Boston bomb victims by Mike Jaccarino (FoxNews.com, 7 May 2013)
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|