From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IOP may refer to:
- Inanimate Objects Party, an absurdist political party at the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Institute Of Optronics, a technical organization under Ministry of Defence Production, Government of Pakistan
- Institute of Physics, a British professional association for physicists
- Institute of Physics, Bhubaneswar, India, a research institute in India.
- Institute of Psychiatry, part of Kings College London
- Intraocular pressure, a measure of fluid pressure in the eye
- Independent Olympic Participant, the label given to athletes who competed under the Olympic Flag in the 1992 Summer Olympics and the 2014 Winter Olympics.
- Invasion of privacy
- Intensive Outpatient Program, a rehabilitation therapy most commonly used to treat chemical dependency
- Isle of Palms, South Carolina, an island off the coast of South Carolina
In computer technology:
- Integrated Optics Package – see integrated optical circuit
- I/O processor
- Individual Operations – see Instruction (computer science)
- Cromemco IOP, an Input / Output Processor S-100 card
- Institute of Politics (disambiguation)
- IOPS - Input/Output Operations Per Second
- International Organization for a Participatory Society
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.