From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from IOR (disambiguation))
The abbreviation IOR may refer to:
- Institute of Recruiters, a non-profit Institute for recruiters and HR professionals
- Index of refraction
- Istituto per le Opere di Religione (Institute for Religious Works), the "Vatican Bank"
- Interoperable Object Reference, a reference to a CORBA or RMI-IIOP object
- Inhibition of return, a phenomenon in visual perception
- International Offshore Rule, an early handicapping system for yacht racing
- Interleaved or Random, a computer benchmark for I/O
- Independent Order of Rechabites
- inclusive or - as opposed to XOR (exclusive OR)
- IORgroup Ltd (formerly Interiors of Richmond), a London based commercial interior design company
- I.O.R., optics company of Romania
- Interest on Reserves, a term used in macroeconomics having to do with reserves placed at the central bank
- India Office Records
- Indian Ocean Region
- Indian Ocean Rim.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.