From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ios in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
iOS is a mobile operating system developed by Apple Inc.
IOS may also refer to:
Companies and organizations
- Illinois Ornithological Society, American state-based bird club
- Institute of Oriental Studies of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Interorbital Systems, aerospace design firm in Mojave, California
- Interorganizational System, a supply chain management
- Investors Overseas Service, an investment company
- Cisco IOS, router and switch operating system
- ios (C++), a C++ header file ("input/output stream")
- I/O System (86-DOS), DOS BIOS in 86-DOS
- I/O System (MS-DOS), DOS BIOS in MS-DOS
- Input/Output Supervisor, a part of the IBM mainframe operating system control program
- International Online Soccer, a mod for video game Half-Life
- Internet Operating System, better known as Web operating system, software that extends across the Web
- iOS, operating system firmware for a series of mobile units manufactured by Apple, Inc.
- IOS Press, a Dutch scientific and medical publisher
- Independent on Sunday, a UK newspaper
- Ireland on Sunday, an Irish newspaper published from 1996 to 2006
- Ilhéus Jorge Amado Airport, in Ilhéus, Brazil (IATA airport code)
- Instructor operating station, in flight simulators
- International Open Series, an amateur snooker tour
- International operator services, making an international call via a live telephone operator
- I/O System (disambiguation)
- IO (disambiguation)
- IOCS, Input/Output Control System
- BIOS, Basic Input/Output System
- BIOS (disambiguation)
- XIOS, Extended Input/Output System
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.