From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ios in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
iOS is a mobile operating system developed by Apple Inc.
IOS may also refer to:
Companies and organizations
- Illinois Ornithological Society, American state-based bird club
- Interorbital Systems, aerospace design firm in Mojave, California
- Interorganizational System, a supply chain management
- Investors Overseas Service, an investment company
- Institute of Oriental Studies of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Cisco IOS, router and switch operating system
- ios (C++), a C++ header file
- iOS, operating system firmware for a series of mobile units manufactured by Apple, Inc.
- Web operating system, also internet operating system, software that extends across the web
- International Online Soccer, a mod for video game Half-Life
- Input/Output Supervisor, a part of the IBM mainframe operating system control program
- I/O System (86-DOS), DOS BIOS in 86-DOS
- I/O System (MS-DOS), DOS BIOS in MS-DOS
- IOS Press, a Dutch scientific and medical publisher
- Independent on Sunday, a UK newspaper
- Ireland on Sunday, an Irish newspaper published from 1996 to 2006
- Ilhéus Jorge Amado Airport, in Ilhéus, Brazil (IATA airport code)
- International Open Series, an amateur snooker tour
- International operator services, making an international call via a live telephone operator
- Instructor operating station, in flight simulators
- I/O System (disambiguation)
- IO (disambiguation)
- IOCS, Input/Output Control System
- BIOS, Basic Input/Output System
- BIOS (disambiguation)
- XIOS, Extended Input/Output System
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.