From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IPG may refer to:
- Interactive program guide, another name for an electronic program guide, a graphical user interface for cable TV boxes, satellite TV boxes, VCRs, DVRs and televisions which displays programming information
- Interpacket gap (interframe gap), a networking term describing a part of total latency on a link
- Interpublic Group of Companies, a marketing and communications group
- Independent Publishers Group, a book distributor
- IPG Photonics, a fiber laser manufacturer
- Immobilized pH gradient, a method used in isoelectric focusing
- Impedance phlebography, a medical test
- Implanted pulse generator (neurostimulator), a battery-powered device designed to deliver electrical stimulation to the brain
- iPod games file extension
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.