From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IPR may refer to:
- Indiana Public Radio, United States
- Independent Public Radio, a radio network in Minnesota, United States
- Interlochen Public Radio, Michigan, United States
- Iowa Public Radio, a public radio network serving as NPR affiliates in the state of Iowa, United States
- Indie Press Revolution, a sales network for role-playing games
Science, technology and mathematics
- InterPro Reference
- Mikael Ter-Mikaelian Institute for Physical Research, located in Armenia
- Institute for Plasma Research, a nuclear fusion research institute of India.
- iPr, an abbreviation for the isopropyl group in organic chemistry.
- Interproximal Reduction, an orthodontic treatment
- Inverse participation ratio in quantum mechanics
- inch per revolution - feed rate in turning
- Indirect Potable Reuse - a method for using reclaimed water
- Intense Psychedelic Reaction, or Interim Psychiatric Reaction - an effect of hallucinogens
Government, business and society
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Institut plánování a rozvoje hl. m . Prahy Prague Institute of Planning and Development
- Institute of Pacific Relations
- Indicação de Proveniência Regulamentada (Indication of Regulated Origin), a label assigned by the Portuguese government to higher-quality wine produced in specific regions of the country. The term equates to the French
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.